POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dusk II : Re: Dusk II Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dusk II
From: Rune
Date: 5 Nov 2004 14:11:27
Message: <418bd05f$1@news.povray.org>
=Bob= wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback on the previous version. Here's the
> update (304k): http://sdg.ag.uidaho.edu/Images/Dusk02.jpg
>
> Comments and suggestions always welcome!
> =Bob=

I can't help but feel that I'd intensify the mood of the image if the moon
was a lot bigger - say 5 times bigger in diameter. You've probably made the
moon have a realistic size in accordance with the camera angle, but if you
don't mind artistic freedom, it might be worth trying out.

Anyway, great image. :)

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com